Inspirare Academy is currently a small class that work with preschool children with developmental delays and caters to each child’s individual needs.
What is the benefits of Early Intervention?
There is increasing recognition that the first few years of a child’s life are a particularly sensitive period in the process of development, laying a foundation in childhood and beyond for cognitive functioning; behavioral, social, and self-regulatory capacities; and physical health.
What we do…
- One on one attention
- Group Activities
- Work with a Team of professionals
- Assess each child’s developmental milestones from 12 months. The child’s current age will not be taken into account with the assessments. All delayed millstones will be addressed accordingly.
- Gross Motor Development
- Fine Motor Development
- Eating & Drinking Skills
- Communication Skills
- Social & Emotional Development
- Understanding & Thinking Skills
- Applied Behavioural Analysis
- Hand Over Hand assistance
- Tiny Handz
- Peg Cards
- Positive reinforcement
- Defuse a situation before it escalates