Inspired by RWB in 2016 and this is my legacy
I was not born to fit in but to stand out
Love does not need word
I am always unique, totally intelligent, sometimes mysterious and mischievous
I see the world from different eyes
Inspirare Academy is a pact, to walk this journey with a bond of love, compassion for our kids, parents, grandparents, teachers and therapists.
We strive to educate the public, family and friends. By educating the public about Autism and co-morbid disorders (existing simultaneously with and usually independently of another medical condition) comes awareness and with awareness comes acceptance.
We as parents, grandparents, friends, teachers and therapists are our children’s biggest advocates.
Why did I start this Project?
I believe in asking questions but not making assumptions based on statistics.
I do not decide for my child what his limitations is. I give him the tools to learn and grow in a different way, on his own pace but still learning the same skills as his friends.
To help each child to reach their individual star.
Have a proper and affordable preschool/ground face school in Bloemfontein to assist children who need individual attention with early childhood development.
Inspirare Academy works in conjunction with a professional team that currently includes Occupational Therapists and a Bio Kineticist. We are hoping to add a speech therapist soon.
- Teachers receives homework for the professional team which they integrate into their weekly lesson plans
- We make use of a unique electronic communication system to keep teachers, the professional team and parents informed of each child’s progress. Only individuals link to the child is privileged to have access to the child’s profile.
- Assess each child’s individual needs.
- Help each child to grow to their full potential.
- Pin point each child’s individual strengths and develop their therapy around that.
- Help as many children as possible to be ready for main stream Gr. R or at the very least a main stream special education class that will integrate them in to the main stream classes when they are ready.
We commit to each child to make activities fun, to help each child learn by setting no limitations and to help them explore their potential.
We will apply ourselves to prepare the best lesson plan possible for each individual with the help of our professional team’s homework.
Through our electronic communication system we create transparency in our daily interaction with the children to give you the peace of mind that we do our best for the children each and every day.
Our electronic communication system makes it possible to work as a team with parents, teachers and professionals.
Respect for individual needs
Each child will receive attention in all of their different interest and lesson plans will be integrated with personal interest, daily lesson plans and individual homework from therapists.
A will to
Give parents the peace of mind to know that there is a team of people that are very willing to work as a team to achieve a mutual goal.